- Used outdoors where moisture load causes growth on the surface of facades, walls,
- stone, wood, plastic, roof, etc. Can be used down to a temperature of +5 ° C, but
- the efficiency is 3-4 times better at eg + 20 ° C and the drying time is
- Remove growth without repainting:
- Apply with a low-pressure sprayer, brush or brush until the surface is saturated.
- After 1-4 days, wash the surface with a hard brush and water. If the surface is
- soiled, wash with Fluren 32 completely clean. Rinse clean with water.
- Remove growth before repainting:
- Wash first with Flügger Facade Clean, to get a clean surface.
- Then apply Facade Anti Green with a low-pressure sprayer, brush or brush
- until the surface is saturated. Allow to dry before painting.
- Feel free to use high-pressure washing on surfaces that can withstand a lot of water and high pressure.
Safety Data Sheet 1 Safety Data Sheet 2